Here is my Heli Fleet

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
This is my fleet so far:

Excuse the training gear on the 130 X and 450 3D, I'm teaching my girlfriend how to fly.

Here we have the minis
Minis.JPG

My 450 3D
Blade 450 3D.JPG

And the Mac Daddy of the hanger.....until the Goblin arrives!:thumbsup:
Blade 500X.JPG

The Goblin 630 is still on the FedEx truck....Posts and pics of my build progress to follow.

Minis.JPG

Blade 450 3D.JPG

Blade 500X.JPG

Tony

Staff member
Great looking fleet. And that is really cool that the girlfriend is wanting to fly. I would start her on that coax though, then move up to the 120FP, then the mcpx or 130x.

And I like that wrap around kitchen. Thought about doing that when I redo my kitchen. Not sure yet though.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
She's got the mcx2 down and has been working on the 120SR but she wants to fly CP so I set the 450 and 130 up for her.

The wrap around works pretty well. Lots of counter space and great for parties!

wolfman76

i am going to make my attempt at getting my lady intertested by getting her a lil ladybug quad to fly in the house... here is for giving it a shot... lol my kids are on board

holtneil

WOW mate thats a great fleet so you have breeding helis then ,the goblin is a real beast ,i would love to have one but it would be wasted in my hands i only fly scale , i am old and my brain cant work fast enough for 3d , Glad your wife is learning , my is but quads i have tried her on helis she can do the co axle heli, but wont go to a bigger on i may get her the new blade 200srx fp god is that fast for a fp heli , i dont know if you have seen the video of the guy that has a goblin and DJI phantom i will link it for you god he flys the nuts off the goblin

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

Hahaha I would if she was into that stuff. ... lol I guess i will have to find her a Johnny Depp movie she doesn't have. .. lol

wolfman76

She doesn't have Don Juan. .. she loves that movie cuz it also has Marlond Brando in it also. .. and you would be right about having most of them

Ken Jackson

Don't know what you call old but I'll never do the flip flopping around 4 feet off the ground but giant loops forward and reverse and inverted fast forward and hover is pretty cool and is old fogeys can still do it, lol

Ken

Admiral

Hi HeliDinoRC, great looking fleet and great that the Girlfriend is interested, my wife is supportive but not interested, I don't delve into her new Handbags, Shoes or Dresses and she reciprocates with the helicopters as they say Happy Wife Happy Life

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Thanks Scott! I'm almost ready to add the Goblin.....ran into a few roadblocks but I am almost to my maiden!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Admiral! She is very supportive and I'm pretty lucky that she wants to learn about it. She won't dive into it as I have but its nice to fly with her here at the house.

Top Bottom