450 Help with NEXT RC and DXs using WS1000

satnaam

Any one knows how to setup this with DXs and Ws 1000? I can setup the flight switch but not the auto rot switch?

Help
satnaam

Rackman

hello again just wondering is the like a dongle to run your simulator .. I have seen the WS2000 from Spectrum but didn't know of what you had there.

Rackman

do you have a programing cable,, SPMA3065 you may have to go in an alter or change your setting there..

satnaam

I have both dongles and tried both. I have the cable and updated the radio as well and changed it to both heli and airplane and still nothing.

satnaam

Rackman

My PC went to sleep..lol if both dongles will go into bind mode blinking.. but don't bind to your Transmitter I was told to type in controller if your running search bar and the Real-Flight controller box you should see your Tx controls work with your cable hooked up.. that's all I could find out :argue:

RandyDSok

Both the WS1000 and WS2000 dongles act just like a reciever for your DSM2/DSMX radio so both would require to be bound to the radio first. The differences is that the WS1000 emulates a gamepad and the WS2000 emulates a joystick. So which one you'd choose would depend on the software you are planning on using it with and which type of controller the software supports.

After that point, I'm clueless but I can make some guesses... I'd assume you would then assign the radio channels which are then converted into gamepad/joystick inputs and set them up in the software to control whatever you want. That is what I was required to do with my own wired USB dongle ( emulated a joystick in my case ) I used with my Futaba and RealFlight Sim software, so I would also assume it would be similar. Realflight comes with ( or at that time did come with ) it's own wired transmitter, so I just ended up using that since it was much simpler to deal with despite my radio feeling better, it didn't actually control it any better.

buel williams

Both the WS1000 and WS2000 dongles act just like a reciever for your DSM2/DSMX radio so both would require to be bound to the radio first. The differences is that the WS1000 emulates a gamepad and the WS2000 emulates a joystick. So which one you'd choose would depend on the software you are planning on using it with and which type of controller the software supports.

After that point, I'm clueless but I can make some guesses... I'd assume you would then assign the radio channels which are then converted into gamepad/joystick inputs and set them up in the software to control whatever you want. That is what I was required to do with my own wired USB dongle ( emulated a joystick in my case ) I used with my Futaba and RealFlight Sim software, so I would also assume it would be similar. Realflight comes with ( or at that time did come with ) it's own wired transmitter, so I just ended up using that since it was much simpler to deal with despite my radio feeling better, it didn't actually control it any better.
I also use the transmitter that came with realflight.

Top Bottom