Spektrum HELP with My Crappy DX6i

Heli 66

OK, I have a DX6i and i was Making sure my Blade Pitch was correct and all of a sudden i have no throttle and what ever the servo above throttle doesn't work eiather, when i push throttle to full throttle i get a little twitch from the servo but thats it. When looking at monitor on TX it shows no throttle movement until it reaches almost full throttle. I have never even had my bird in the air usin this TX. I had a small crash awile back but TX was were working fine and while waiting for parts to come in i was on the Sim one day and the same thing happened, i sent it in to be repaired , It was under warranty at the time, got it back and all was fine. Within the past week i have been messing with Heli and Tx has been fine until today. Is this a common thing with these TXs. Can i fix it myself without sending back, i guess i should be thankful i was not in the Air when this happened. i'm getting so frustrated with this Tx i'm about ready to sell Heli and be done with it

Graham Lawrie

Sorry to hear that you have issues:) I have a DX6i and it works fine. Try re- binding to your heli, make sure all your pitch throttle curves are linear and go through your gyro set up again. Try this on a new model set up on the DX6i:)

Heli 66

I tried all that, and nothing. I think its somekind of Glitch with my TX, since it has happened before.

Heli 66

GY 401,but what does that have to do with throttle, I just did a Stick Calibration Procedure and i get more movement than i had but not much

Lee

Did they tell you what was wrong with it last time?
It would be good to know, then you know where to look for a problem.
HH will sort you out i'm sure.

Top Bottom