Kits Help with a Tiger Moth build

les51

Hi all
Can any of you accomplished model builders help me with a small problem I have, I have been given a balsa Tiger Moth kit the model is the 36â€wing span DH Tiger Moth WP2675 supplied by Traplet Publications, I am keen to start but the kit has been opened and never started all the laser cut parts are present as are the plans but there is no build instructions or guild I assume this has been misplaced I understand that there is also usually a list of all extra materials that are needed to complete the model.
Has anyone out there had any dealings with this model or are able to put me in touch with anyone who may still have the original paperwork and would be willing to post a copy or PM me with a copy. I know it’s a bit of a long shot but you never know.
I would really appreciate any help with this.
Many thanks
Les

les51

Hi Lee
Thanks for the link, I have previously been to this site but I was unable to find any information regarding building instructions of any kind, I sent them an e- mail requesting help but no response so far, so I am still trying to find some sort of guide or instruction to help me with the build, it may be that no build information comes with the kit and it is assumed that the buyer knows how to build this kind of kit, while it may be that some experience is required it would be very short sighted not to include some sort of basic guide, how else can experience be gained it would also limit this type of kit to a smaller market.
Thanks again for your help, hopefully something will turn up.
Les

Top Bottom