Spektrum Help Setting Up My New DX6...Using My DX6i as Model, Something is Backwards, Hinky?

Hey Guys!
I'm in the process of setting up my new DX6. I'm transferring the same settings I have for my helis in my DX6i, but something seems to be reversed? The collective/pitch seems to be backwards/reversed with the DX6, compared to the "working set-ups" I have in my DX6i?
Anybody out there have both and has had the time to accomplish what I'm trying to do and maybe experienced what I have? I would love to hear from you!!! Being so new, there is not a lot of set-up help out there for the DX6...

Thank you for your time and consideration!

All the best!

Graham Lawrie

Re: Help Setting Up My New DX6...Using My DX6i as Model, Something is Backwards, Hink

Sorry cant help i still have the DX6i:)

Re: Help Setting Up My New DX6...Using My DX6i as Model, Something is Backwards, Hink

I was just getting ready to "Update"...I got my problem solved and it was operator error involving the swashplate settings! She's a bit more complicated to "set-up* and the manual sucks, as usual!

Thanks so much for just letting me know, Graham! "If it ain't Scottish, it's crap!", I'll say...I wish we had voice on here because I love to hear you guys and gals speak!!! What a BEAUTIFUL place Kinlochleven is! Looked it up on the web, just to see where you where, across the pond. OMG, flying there must be a real joy!

Hey, if you love your DX6i (like I do!) then you have to just take a look at the DX6! It is really awesome and the young (British?) Lass's voice on the DX6 might just talk you into it! :)

All the best to you,

Terry

Graham Lawrie

Hi Terry, yes it is a wonderful place to fly and many places to fly:) I hope to have video when i get my quad:) I like what they have done to the new DX6 , long term i will get a DX9 but my flying is rubbish so cant justify the upgrade just now:)

Graham, mine is rubbish(great word!) TOO!:) Only been flying since January, but I'm hooked and I love it! My wife says I just love putting them back together again after I crash! Collective Pitch is kicking my butt right now...Phoenix simulator is a tremendous help though, so I use it every day...The DX6 was an early birthday present from the wife, so she's a "keeper" too! :)
I have to do something to keep my "brain-in-a-strain' to fight off the Alzheimer's! I retired early because of a bad back, so I need to do something to stay busy!:)

Looking forward to your video...If I get bored, I'll make one of the DX6 so you can hear this "bird's" voice! lmao

All the best, my friend...

Top Bottom