500 Help Needed To Properly Wire A Micro Ikon2 Fbl Unit, Thanks.

20200128_124353.jpg 20200128_124337.jpg
My DX-9 is ready, now i need to know how to wire a micro Ikon2 unit to my 500 Walkera.
I think i need a receiver connected to the micro Ikon2 unit and if so than where i connect that wire on both unit ie./micro Ikon2 and my receiver?
I also have that wire.20200128_130324.jpg
thanks.

Last edited:

Admiral

I only ever user Sats on my iKons, if you select your receiver type in screen 3 then go to screen 4 it will give you a detailed diagram of how to setup your unit.
All choices plug into the S-Bus port, there are detailed instructions for all the different receivers on the left side.

I always run two Sats on 500 size and upwards, so your probably do need an Rx and a Sat.
Personally I wouldn't use a micro on a 500, MSH only recommend the Micro for about the Blade 180 size, whereas the Mini and Standard are recommended up to 800 size.

Hope this helps.

I only ever user Sats on my iKons, if you select your receiver type in screen 3 then go to screen 4 it will give you a detailed diagram of how to setup your unit.
All choices plug into the S-Bus port, there are detailed instructions for all the different receivers on the left side.

I always run two Sats on 500 size and upwards, so your probably do need an Rx and a Sat.
Personally I wouldn't use a micro on a 500, MSH only recommend the Micro for about the Blade 180 size, whereas the Mini and Standard are recommended up to 800 size.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, i finally returned it for a refund so it will be plan B....LOL

Top Bottom