Kits Help me decide

Loopy

Hi All,

Have any of you built planes from Zeke's Park Scale Models (Monocoupe 190A), Top Notch Product Co. (Cessna 195) or Manzano Laser (2 WACO's)?

Indecisive Loopy :homer::confusion::dunno::anyone:

RandyDSok

I haven't had any experience with any of those companies... I would have looked at the Waco's ( since I'm not into high wing aircraft ) but when I searched on their website for the Waco's, it came up with 7 variations. Perhaps a link to each model you are considering would make it easier on others that may want to give their 2 cents on them ... I will likely add at least the Manzano website to my list of hobby shops and perhaps the others once I've got time to browse a bit more.

Loopy

I haven't had any experience with any of those companies... I would have looked at the Waco's ( since I'm not into high wing aircraft ) but when I searched on their website for the Waco's, it came up with 7 variations. Perhaps a link to each model you are considering would make it easier on others that may want to give their 2 cents on them ... I will likely add at least the Manzano website to my list of hobby shops and perhaps the others once I've got time to browse a bit more.

Thanks Randy, I'm not concerned about the planes, just if anyone had used the companies to compare the quality of their work. I found them by lots of "googling".

Fly-n-Low

Zeke's is closed due to health issues, so that narrows it down, less what they have in stock.

I like that 198. 48" ... I lean to the bigger the better.

Loopy

Sorry to hear about the health issues. The site says "cut to order". Probably not in stock. like bigger too 45"-60" as long as it's not gas. Less than $200 too!!!

Top Bottom