Help Make Rc-Help Better

Tony

Staff member
It's that time again. Lets hear everyones ideas as to what we can do to make this forum better for everyone! Over the last year and a half, I have done everything I can to make this place exactly what the members want. And every now and then, I post a thread like this for the members to voice their opinion (regardless, you can suggest changes at any time by forum or email!).

So lets hear your opinions on what you would like to see changed on the site. I have some changes that I"m going to be making here soon and I will announce those shortly. For now, I want to hear what you would like to see changed!

Derek

I just don't know, buddy! I really like this forum. In my own opinion, I really think that this is the best forum that I've been to in quite some time. Hence the reason why I'm constantly back. Well, I'm also constantly back because of the huge amount of help that I've gotten from you and several other members. I really don't think that I would have as much completed on my big plane without the help from RCH.

If by some strange chance I do think of something that I, personally, would like to see, I will let you know. As for now...I really like what I see.

RMB677

No complaints from my end. I've found the forum helpful in answering many of my questions since I have no local help available.

BOKI

When I crashed my Trex 450 Se V2 everyone was there helping me on my rebuild questions! That was really Great! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I would like to remind everyone that this is for more than just the help you receive here on the forum. This could be anything from the layout of the forum, layout of the blog, layout of the articles section, New forum sections, new article sections, new blog sections, pretty much anything. New logo, new info in the sidebar, remove something and so on. I'm sure you get my point. I just want to make sure we remain the best Rc-Help forum on the web. We may not be the biggest, but dammit we are all family here.

BOKI

Tony; You are doing a nice job on the site I can't think of any changes right now but I'll think about it! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Top Bottom