Help Lee to find a job :D

Lee

Hi guys,
As i mentioned in another thread, we are moving back to Spain. I will be looking for work that may find me in a Hobby shop or two.
To help me out with this possibility, I'm asking the awesome member here, if any of you would mind writing a couple of sentences to say something about me and how i may have helped you in this hobby.
So if i help fix a problem.
Taught you something
Advised you in any way,
I'd appreciate your help.
Just post here and i will copy them and use to help me hopefully secure a job.
Thanks in advance
Lee

Slobberdog

Lee here you go mate,

Without the help, knowledge and motivation from Lee, that has been free flowing and readily available, whatever the question, whether it seems daft or not, Lee has been there for us all, his knowledge and skill within the hobby is second to none, with little technical information given(from us newbies) Lee will diagnose and point you in the right direction, personally I believe if he is able to do this over the Internet he would be even better given the ability to do it face to face and with the model in hand.

Lee also has the ability to explain thing well to new comers and seasoned pilots/hobbyists alike and has the patience to sit there and take his time until people understand and get it right.

if I had people like Lee in my local hobby shops I would have been able to get into this hobby alot easier, and I think he would be an asset to any business withing the hobby.

Hope this helps dude!

Lee

Kev,
I really appreciate your time and effort on this mate. Great job.
Thank you very much.

Whirlybird

I believe I got back into RC about 3 1/2 or so years ago. Lee, you were one of the first posters I got to know. I believe you were not long into it then. What has impressed me is how quickly you caught on to things and progressed. Your dedication to this hobby showed. Your great demeanor made me proud to be a fellow poster with you. Through these years, you never shyed at experimenting, trying new approaches. The result is your wealth of knowledge of this hobby! And this you have gone overboard to share on the forums. Always there to help someone with a problem, whether they were experienced or a "newby". Your videos are AWESOME!!!! Very informative and entertaining. What else could I say but, best to you buddy!!! I have the greatest confidence that you can succeed in anything you set out to do :)

Last edited:

treff

To whom it may concern.
Without question Lee's help and guidance in rc helicopters as enabled me to literally get off the ground. His instruction and helpful, patient advice has saved me hours of time. His recommendations to parts and tools shows his obvious knowledge in this most complex of fields. I have no hesitation in recommending Lee to any position you may have. He is also a thoroughly nice guy. He has donated that most precious commodity, his time, to help others to which I would thank him most heartily.
Trevor Waters

Graham Lawrie

To any future employers: I met Lee through RC-Help, where he is a regular contributor. Such was his help and my confidence in him that I purchased a Trex 600 from him. Prior to this Lee had helped me on issues I had with my 450. He set up a Skype meeting with me , such was his persistence to help me get to the bottom of the problems with my set up and build.

Lee would be an invaluable addition to any model shop as his knowledge knows no bounds and covers all aspects of rc.

As an Engineering Manager for a large UK company, I would have no hesitation in recommending him as a key addition to any company.

BOKI

Lee ; You are a good RC Pilot & have helped many people ! So the Best in getting a knew job ! Was in Palma Spain in the Navy !

Lee

Thanks Guys. This is humbling stuff. I appreciate you all. If i do get a job in the hobby industry, I will try my best to get you some discounts :D

Rico

To Lee's new employer.
I wrote a question on RC-Help.com about gyro and tail setup, lee guided me thru the process and he had a huge patience with me, the result of a few days of communications and some work, is that I now have a rock solid tail, even in wind with 08 M/S

Greetings Rico ( Denmark )

Dirk

To whom it may concern

Lee has always given excellent advice to me and other members of this forum, no matter where in the world we are. His advice is always unbiased and very well thought out.

Lee will be a valuable asset to any hobby shop

svan3001

I just joined the forum so I am new to everyone but If I were you I would have them go to your " YouTube" channel and be awestruck as I was at what you are accomplishing. Wow! What an inspiration and mentor you to all that see your work. Sam

Top Bottom