Hello...

X-Heli

Just joined the forum and I'd like to say hello to all of RC-Help members here.

Cheers.......!

Tony

Staff member
Hey X-Heli, welcome to the forum. Are you in any way associated with the company X-Heli? just wondering.

:welcome1:

X-Heli

hey Tony, no I'm not any part of the Xheli and was just coincidentally chose that nick. I am however have close relationship with the MicroHeli. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cheers!

Tony

Staff member
MicroHeli huh? Hook a forum brotha up lmao.

Post up what you are flying or driving and post up some pics and videos. Would love to see them.

Slobberdog

:welcome1: x-heli, been looking at a lot of microheli stuff lately lol, i know you got a 130x but what other birds you got.

X-Heli

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome, I currently have Walkera 4-1, 130x, 300x, and Trex450 SE V2. Out of the 4, I fly (practice) 130x the most. I've been an RC fan since I was 10, mostly involved with cars bashing around the parking and neighborhood. Bought my first heli (used nitro) about 15 years ago but didn't know what I was doing back then and too aftraid of put it in air, lol. Gave up shortly after that and just made a come back recently. I'm in the process of converting my Trex450 SE V2 to FBL and bumped into Tony's video on the youtube, that's how I findout about the forum :joyous: Got my 3GX and Microheli FBL head ready, still waiting on the 3 digital servos to arrive. About the connection with Microheli parts, I can check with the CEO of MH to see what he can do to hook forum members for the best discount.

Cheers!!

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! This is a great forum. Ask lots of questions or post lots of pics and videos, we love them too.

Top Bottom