• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Hello to you all

JeremyHydeUK

Thank you for the warm welcome from Tony. A bit about myself: my username gives you my name and location. Yes, I am in the cold UK at the moment. I have not flown my helicopters for a long time as I travelled to the Philippines on a 3 month rotation in January 2020. My return date was 10th April 2020. Strange how quickly the world changed in that 3 month period. I finally got back to the UK at the end of July 2021. It is not all bad news as I have now made my life in the Philippines. As I was away from my helicopters I decided to purchase a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. A slight change in direction, as you do not need much skill to fly, but the functionality and the video are amazing. I am getting my helicopters working again, one had a seized main drive shaft and I have had to upgrade my transmitter as, mysteriously, all the controls got smashed whilst I was away.

I look forward to meeting you all on the forum.

Blade 400

Thank you for the warm welcome from Tony. A bit about myself: my username gives you my name and location. Yes, I am in the cold UK at the moment. I have not flown my helicopters for a long time as I travelled to the Philippines on a 3 month rotation in January 2020. My return date was 10th April 2020. Strange how quickly the world changed in that 3 month period. I finally got back to the UK at the end of July 2021. It is not all bad news as I have now made my life in the Philippines. As I was away from my helicopters I decided to purchase a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. A slight change in direction, as you do not need much skill to fly, but the functionality and the video are amazing. I am getting my helicopters working again, one had a seized main drive shaft and I have had to upgrade my transmitter as, mysteriously, all the controls got smashed whilst I was away.

I look forward to meeting you all on the forum.
Welcome Jeremy, which Heli`s do you own? My bigger birds are in the repair shop currently (Blade 400 and Tarot 450 Pro v2 fbl) I`m flying one of my micro`s at the moment a Blade Mcpx - she`s good in zero or very light wind for practising Collective Pitch flying and much cheaper to repair!
All the best getting yours back in the air :thumbsup:

Top Bottom