Hello from Spain

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

welcome to the forum bro. sorry about the email issue, we just changed servers about 4 hours ago. Should be smooth sailing from now on. Can't wait to see some video from your flights.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to the site. A couple folks here have the qav and I think you'll find a ton of help here.

Lee

He's got some great flights with his glider out into the Straits of Gibraltar and up in the Mountains behind where we live.
Good to have you on here Inaki. With all your FPV knowledge, the forum is lucky to have you. Lets see some of your videos and picture up in the FPV section. :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the site. A couple folks here have the qav and I think you'll find a ton of help here.

After seeing mine Mathias, he couldn't resist getting one :D He's an FPV guru, so any questions, i'm sure he'll be able to help a lot of people.

Kiof

Hey thank you very much every one for your welcome. I am very happy to stay here. But I must to advise my english is not so good... Sorry about that and I hope you can be patience... I will try my best about that...

Thanks

BOKI

Hi Kiof ; Nice to have you on our site! Know you will get help here! The Best BOKI IlLINOIS TUESDAY 2:44AM !

Top Bottom