Hello from Ohio

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Hello everybody! My name is Travis Altman im 14years old. I've been flying planes since the day i turned 13. Im RCDestroyer on RCG and RCPowers forum, and RCD on another forum... Tony recomended this place to me so i took up the offer and joined. I'm glad im a member! :stick: :cool:

Tony

Staff member
welcome to the board little bro. Be sure to post up the maiden video of that plane. Can't wait to see that.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I will Tony, hopefully i dont hit a dead spot like i did with my PT-19 last week.

Tony

Staff member
Oh suckage. I remember Ron saying something about a dead spot out there at that field. Maybe time to move it? I would think.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
You dont understand how paranoid i am! Im afraid to fly my bigger machines now because i dont want to lose signal! Now I have to fly my trainer before i fly my bigger stuff so i can find all the dead spots. Now Im buying a million AR6200s because im sick of loosing signal!! This whole situation is driving me crazy, and to make it worse, i have no other place to fly. Its eating me from the inside out!!!!

Tony

Staff member
Check out the AR500. It's still a full spectrum Rx, but it's only 5 channels. It has a longer antenna as well. The AR6200 is full spectrum if you have the satellite on it. Something to think about to save a little coin.

Top Bottom