hello from forks wa

gaurdian

Thanks for the add im very new to this rc heli stuff a big learning curve right now a little costly right now also. I bought a blade 450 3d and loved it right off it was used so had to learn how to adjust everything and learn from youtube so I got the swash plate down and the pitch down after a few crashes you learn fast....so now I have another blade 450 3d and just bought a 400 3d with the flymentor ....

Derek

Hello and welcome to the forum! When you have questions, go on over to the 450 sized helicopter section of the forum and ask. We'll do what we can to help you out.

Barge

Welcome to the forum, your not wrong about the learning curve with helis, but hang in there as the experts here will help you flatten it out. Have you thought about getting a simulator to help get your fingers going the right way?

gaurdian

wow thanks for the welcome guys didn't expect any kind of welcome like that kind of nice I have no one in my hometown that flys heli's that I know of and no rc group to fly with. so it's a little slower and tuff to learn thanks god for you tube though...and yes Barge I did get a simulator the phoenix 5 a few days ago I can't beleave that simulator is to the real thing only thing I do not like is I seem to do better at the real flying than the sim don't no if it's seeing on a monitor than the real thing.. but seems to work great for muscle memory control and the crashes are way cheaper....again thanks guys...

Top Bottom