hello from Delaware (

itonkatom1

I am new to the 450 scale heli's. Ive only had my KDS 450SV since Christmas and ive spent enough on eccessories to buy another helicopter.lol This seems like a great site to interact with the pro and the novice's of our hobby. I am happy to be a member and hope that i can give as much help as I will ask for.
Tom

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Glad to have you on the forum Tom. Just let us know what we can help with and we will do our best. And yes, it gets quite expensive pretty quickly lol.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Welcome Tom. And you have it right ... we have everyone from beginner to very experienced on here. And don't worry about asking questions, we are all about that here. :D

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I think you mean Tom, Peter. I've been here for a little while now :D Anyway thanks for the warm welcome :)

I was just looking on Google Maps to see where Tulum Mexico is located ... oh, you have the best job in the world Lee :D About 50 miles from Cancun ... Holy Hola! I hope you enjoy your time down there as I'm sure it's spectacular! (And hopefully not as windy as Spain ;) )

Top Bottom