Hello from Arkansas

WyDiablo

I just purchased a DJI F550 and naza hexa and so I love it. I normally fly a T-rex 450 & 500 so this is really a new thing for me and I already have questions.

Thanks
WyDiablo

murankar

Staff member
Ask away! Also welcome to the site. We are seeing a lot of new names lately glade that you could be one of them.

BOKI

Welcome Arkansas; Glad to have you in RC help site ! BOKI From ILLINOIS! 12:38 AM Saturday!

wolfman76

welcome to the forum wydiablo!!!! the 2 ppl you should talk to bout that is Lee and tasajara they are the resident quad experts on here.. i am currently building 2 openpilot quads right now have not got all the parts for them yet... wish i could get one of those they are nice quads... and again welcome to the forum hope to see some photos or video of your quad soon..

BOKI

Hi WYiaBLO; This is BOKI from Illinois & all I have are 1 smalll house helicopter & the 120sr helicopter & a bigger cheap helicopter Double Horse 9101! I am buying a Trex 450 Pro its in Michigan at My best friends brothers house! Don't know much about Quads but some of them look real nice & fun to Fly! I next want to buy a Raiden Sail plane & a Fun Cub with Big Tires. But my income is limited & I can only afford what I have now! I am just getting into the RC hobby! Alot of spare parts! A new DX8 new receivers so you know what I mean! Wish I could help you with your Quads! BOKI 8:04 AM ILLINOIS Time Saturday! The BEST IN your RC career! Never been to Arkansas!

Top Bottom