Hello Everyone

rcguyri

Hi, My name is Dave and I am just getting started in RC flight. I have an Eflite mcx heli that I am getting pretty good with! and a couple planes I have yet to build. I am planning on building the RC help trainer first and learn on that before building my great planes 60 size piper cub or my sig rascal 40. Anyway I am glad I found this forum and am happy to be here. Thanks everyone!

Derek

That's awesome buddy! Welcome to the site! This place is where you will find all kinds of helpful info....no doubt!!!

I'm gonna warn you now...these guys on this site, myself included, lol...love pics and video, so if and when you have pics of what you are flying....post them up on the site. I'm a huge fan of the Piper Cub planes. I just think they are neat. You said that you have a 60 size Cub. Even if you don't have it built yet, maybe post up a pic or two of the box so that we can see what you are gonna get into. Many people here are heli "freaks", too. Post up pics or video of your MCX.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Dave, welcome to the forum! The mCX is a GREAT helicopter to start out with and is the perfect first step. The second step after you master that one is the Blade mSR. I would get the one with the flybar (mSR) and not the flybarless (mSR-X). the flybarless one is just a little too twitchy and because of that, blade brought back the flybar version after discontinuing it. I have one and I still love it. Blast to fly around the house.

:welcome1:

Lee

Welcome Dave,
Enjoy this awesome hobby, and the friendliest forum out there.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY.... ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!! glad to have ya dave you will deff. love this site without a doubt the friendliest rc forum there is as you will soon see.... this is everyones website we just let Tony claim ownership and do the maitenance on it since he loves it so much!!!!!! lmao can't wait to see tha piper cub build i just bought another guillows balsa tissue kit today got the piper super cub 95 with 24" wing and it is electric capable so i think i will make it a lil park flyer rc....

canongraphy

Hiya Dave and welcome! Sorry on my late welcome, I have been busy myself with my heli!
AS Derek stated, we all love video's and pics.
The moto is "if it isn't on video, it didn't happen" LOL
I too am new here but know very well you have lots of friendly knowledge and advice here, and its FREE!
cheers,
Jeff

Top Bottom