Hello everybody first time here names Robert

bigkid6969

Little bit about myself in the RC trucks 1 Fifth Scale and 1/10 scale Nitro RC planes electric Nitro and quadcopters just getting into fpv course not real good with the computer skills lots of photos if I can figure out how to put them up here

Smoggie

Hi Robert, welcome onboard. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your fleet. You should see an 'Upload a File of Photo' button in the bottom right corner of the box that you type your post in. Alternatively if the photos are hosted on a web site you can insert them using the 'Image' button in the header bar

Tony

Staff member
Hey Robert! Welcome to RCH! Sorry for the late reply, been a little busy.

Sounds like you already have a nice little fleet going on there! If you want to post up some pictures, right below the reply box where you click "Post Reply" is a button "Upload A File Or Photo". Just click on that and select the photos from your computer or smart phone and click upload. Once they are done, you will have the option to insert them into your post as a thumbnail or full size, or you can do nothing and they will show up below your post. Either way, we will still see them and would love to see them.

Again, welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom