Hello all

BobJ

Thanks for the great help. I have a Trex 450 sport v2, MCPX BL, 130 X, Spektrum DX6 and some fixed pitch 6 channels. Only been flying for about 4 or 5 months and decided to pull the trigger on the 450. I am currently working on the tail GP790 gyro on the 450 which seems to be a little tricky on the limit travel. May have to post in the help forum if I can't figure it out. Weather sucks here in Columbus Ohio right now so can't get outside anyway. Again Thanks for the great vids they really helped with the setup.

BobJ

Tony

Staff member
My pleasure. I actually have a GP780 sitting here for my SE V2 helicopter that I need to do the setup on, but waiting on some other parts to finish it off. But once I do (which will be too late lol), I will have a setup video on the align gyro that you have. No matter though, post up and we will walk you right through it.

Looks like you have a great starting fleet. If you can fly that mcpx, you can fly that 450, that's for sure. Just make sure to set that head up correctly and take your time on it. It takes a while, but pays off in the end.

Welcome to RCH
:welcome1:

Top Bottom