Micro Helios 100

This post is to let everyone know if they are planning on buying a cheap indoor heli, this is the heli to get.It is a cheap $50 heli but is as strong like you would not believe.It is a FP heli and is abile to do some 3d. It can hit almost anything and still fly.The only thing that is weak on it is the flybar.I have flown it and hit it against things LOTS and it is still in one piece, even the blades.The things is that the flybar is the weak link to it.The flybar will break before the blades will

Lee

Nice Nitro,
There are a few companies out there now selling this heli under different names and colours. Enjoy it, and thrash the pants off it. :thumbsup:

What happened was i was doing a 3d move with it(funnel), even thou it is only a Fp heli.It doesnt do it greatly but does do it.As it was doing the funnel it hit a skid of stuff and that is where the flybar broke.Yes i was doing it at work durning my lunch hour.You would figure that the main rotor blades would brake, since the blades are longer. I havbe bought two of them and still have not had to replace the main blades.Going to be buying another one after work tomorrow

Bradsd

Where do you order one at, I wouldn't mind a living room basher to keep some of the wear and tear off of the Nano cpx.

Tony

Staff member
Brad, I would highly suggest the Blade mSR over this heli for indoor flight. Best heli out there for learning how to fly and for indoor.

Bradsd

Well I have the Nano but that dang motor will burn out ever 50 flights or so. Id like a cheapo to keep me occupied late at night if you know what I mean. I did see that the MSR is only $99 dollars for the RTF or the bind and fly, not a bad price.

Tony

Staff member
It's a great price and that thing is strong as hell lol. I have a video somewhere in the article section under mSR on the left showing me bouncing this thing off a concrete floor, running into lockers and going head first into the side of a box. Very loud noise on that one lmao.

Top Bottom