Helicopters on my wall

Derek

A while back, I had asked how the members of RCH hang their helicopter on the wall. Several people showed me how they did theirs and some other people just told me how they hang theirs. I was really wanting a "wall hanger" of some type so that the helicopters hung from their landing skids, vertically, on the wall. Well, after some arguing with myself (and getting the wife's permission, of course), here is a picture of my helicopters on the wall. I have to say...I really like them there. Even the wife likes them on the wall (instead of the floor, lol)

Helicopters on Wall.jpg

Helicopters on Wall.jpg

EyeStation

Done like a Pro Derek.
Mine not so Pro looking, but leaves me with room to add. Good thing, my brother is coming up from Harrogate TN this week and is bringing me his Walkera V2000D (?).
Here is my corner of the living room,
Corner.jpg
Heli Side.jpg
Taildragger Side.jpg

Corner.jpg

Heli Side.jpg

Taildragger Side.jpg

wow both are cool. I really like the shelves. I need to do something with mine, they sit in the corner of my living room and it is a bit of an eye sore

murankar

Staff member
i dont think you have enough helis, lol. Looking very nice. Dusting must be a pain in the butt with all those kits.

Derek

Yeah, I've got some interest in getting either the Assault 450, the Assault 700, or the Gaul NX4. Haven't decided yet.

Last edited:

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
I like the shelves idea! I have to do something in my house as well. I've got 3 on a coffee table and the 2 minis on my computer desk.

murankar

Staff member
Nx4 would be a great option. Its a small nitro and will teach you collective management. Its so easy to bog an engine that small.

You also can get into a cheaper nitro.

As for flying a fleet that big, It must be hard to decide which kit gets pulled first or packed for the field. Envious

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom