450 Heli spools in throttle hold...

Tony

Staff member
To into your throttle curve and check to see where hold is sitting. It should be 0 straight across. If it's at 0, go into the monitor menu and see what it's doing on the throttle line.

Tony

Staff member
You never hit TH in that video. What about in system setup? Do you have your F Mode on F Mode, and TH on TH? You do have to turn the hold on with these radios. It's not on by default. And make sure what switch it's on.

trainrider06

Duhh realized that after posting hitting throttle hold the throttle goes from 123% to 100%
I think I need to adjust my end points or something in the radio???

Tony

Staff member
That is actually raising the throttle when you hit TH. You are at -124 so when you go to -100, that is raising the value. Set your subtrim, trim and anything else for the throttle back to stock and recalibrate your ESC. Should take care of your issue.

Tony

Staff member
First, go into servo setup and make sure your sub trim is at 0, or whatever is stock. Then, go into your trim tabs and center the throttle (before you plug that heli in, take the blades or pinion off!). Then, set your normal throttle curve up linear. Once that is done, do the throttle calibration on the ESC.

Top Bottom