Heli parts not available

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Is it me or most of theses heli distributors are keeping quads/drones parts in stock more then heli parts. Seems that I have to order parts from different companies to get what I want. No one ever has stock parts for helis.:pissed-off: HeliDirect, for example, I've been waiting for stock parts/upgrade parts from them but good lord, don't hold your breath. I like to order parts from one company vs many companies to save on shipping. Has anyone ordered parts from here Enterprise Hobby. I'm thinking about giving up on HeliDirect for Align helis parts and give this company a try. AnythingHeli is great for parts on my GauiX3 and some Align parts. They mostly deal with Oxy/Sab/Gaui and some Align "Not there main brand" I just tried paying all theses shipping cost for buying parts from different companies vs the same companies that has the parts but never in stock. Not a happy camper. Just my thought.:chuckles:

murankar

Staff member
Try lower heli .com. also I just found an official Gaui dealer. He has more stuff than anything helicopter. I think it's called empirerc.com he has magnet mounts for the X3 canopy, three different tail boom covers with matching canopies, the new 6s frames for a more speed related build, three blades heads and tails.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Try lower heli .com. also I just found an official Gaui dealer. He has more stuff than anything helicopter. I think it's called empirerc.com he has magnet mounts for the X3 canopy, three different tail boom covers with matching canopies, the new 6s frames for a more speed related build, three blades heads and tails.

Thank you for that information murankar. I'll checked them out. I found HawkRC this is for the X3 too beside AnythingHeli. I was thinking about doing this to my Gaui 032601 Just a thought.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's the setup I saw on the official Gaui US distributor site along with the three blade tail.

After seeing your Gaui with the tail boom cover on, I like it. I was thinking also to purchase this Empire Hobby | GAUI X3 TYPE A8 CANOPY AND TAILBOOM COVER STAR LIGHT YELLOW [G-037123] but you mention about the tail being slightly heavy with the boom cover on. Will see what happens. I'm waiting on my canopy from Custom MaskPro Airbrush Fiberglass Canopy For Align Trex 500 DFC before I purchase anything else.

murankar

Staff member
It's not that much heavy. The cog can be achieved by slightly moving the pack forward. It's not that bad really and does add morebthan bling.

trainrider06

Enterprise is good and Lowerheli is excellent as Uri says, also Experience R/C, Ron Lund is great too...but he is low on stock count a lot...also GrandR/C I think they are outta Detroit...Helidirect is just Amain Hobbies on the east coast I think. Amain used to be great but I have waited 8-10 days on something before! I don't use em unless I absolutely have too!

Top Bottom