500 Heli max

Dragon

I am new to the forum, I have a heli Max 400 with a Futaba t7c and having trouble setup the transmitter, this is my first helicopter I choose to practice on but I mostly flying drones can anyone please help or have any Vice on how to set up this transmitter any help will be appreciated, also I like to mention that it is a used helicopter for my local hobby shop and I don't have a lot of time to work on it but is there a fast and easy way to set it up

15047166982531636991419.jpg

ChopDrifter

helicopters are a bit different to drones, it's definitely not really a RTF kinda hobby like some of the drones out there. I'll see if I can find a video tutorial for that radio.

Admiral

I don't know the Transmitter, but would suggest that if you bought the whole package from your LHS that you get them to assist.

Failing that there will be people on here that use the Tx and there are several videos on here and Youtube that will help.

ChopDrifter

but would suggest that if you bought the whole package from your LHS that you get them to assist.

Yeah this is probably the best advice.

I found a youtube video of the TX, but the owner of that video has passed away, so that's kinda not helpful :(

Top Bottom