General heli help?????????????

rickski942

[video]http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXAfxsCngK-I4YvVNFbSH0w?feature=watch[/video] youtube name is richard szyszkowski there you will see the problems im having to start will..basically,i need to be set up.............

Tony

Staff member
Moved the thread into the beginner help area. We try to keep questions out of the new member introduction area.

Have a look at the thread below. Stokke shows really well how to setup a flybarless head. The only difference between his head and your head is two links and the flybar. Just keep the flybar level and use the long and short links for the blade grips to adjust your pitch. It will take a couple hours to set it up, but it's worth it in the end.

One thing you may want to do is get your hands on an align manual that matches yoru heli kit. Posting your kit that you have as well as your Tx and all of your other items will help out in dealing with any issues. For a manual of your heli, click on the articles button at the top of the forum and on teh left side, you will see "Instruction Manuals". In there, I may have one listed.

HOW-TO Setup helicopter FBL head - Align 3GX / Spektrum - by Marius S

Lee

Your first issue is the cause of all the other issues. You should set the throttle stick to centre for setting 90º arms as you rightly said at the beginning.

Top Bottom