HD 720P Video Glasses

Tony

Staff member
I should have purchased these when they were in stock a year ago, but now I can't find them for under $60. If any of you know where to find these glasses for the $36 price tag that is was before, let me know. Or, if you want to sell me yours, send me a PM. I want a pair of these so that I can record flights where you guys can actually see it unlike the glasses I have now that are 480. Let me know if you know where to get these.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
My dad got me a pair for Christmas and they didnt't work.... I got another pair and they still didn't work. I don't recommend them.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
The 5.0 mp glasses are on eBay also but they are around $50-60 as Tony said. Here are some pics of 2 mini dv 720p cameras I bought hoping to take hat cam and heli on-board pictures. They cost me $24 and 3 weeks wait on shipping. Problem with the hat cam is I have a sloping forehead and the hat cam is pointing up, and not filming what I look at :( Any pointers on how to fix that issue? Other wise I think I will either strap the thing to my forehead where its flat, or buy the 720p glasses.

IMG_0341.jpgIMG_0343.jpg

here is test video from one of them with it clipped to my t-shirt.
IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah Travis, if you still have them I would be interested in messing around with them to see if I can get them working. Just let me know.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I opened them to see what was wrong. They film in rainbow colors.... for some reason.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
If you really want them, Heres what it comes with.. You can have them if you pay like $5 for shipping,

0424121538a.jpg

Morelight

Fearless Freep
hahaha I'm just waiting on enough money to get the bird. It will come Gaba, be patient. Lets not have Tony reprimand us again. eeesh.

Top Bottom