Having Trouble With Flymentor

ABriscoe

I have a storm 430 that I installed the flymentor to and I just ordered the KDS Flymentor Handheld Controller which I should have in a week. My problem is at this point I cant get it to work, I get 4 red blinks, do you have any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong! any information you have will be helpful, thanks!

Lee

Welcome to the forum :)
You need to post your question in the Helicopter Gyro section.
There is where you will get answers.
This is the members intro section, just to tell us about your self and what you fly.
Good luck.

ABriscoe

I am new to rc-help how do I get to Helicopter Gyro section?

- - - Updated - - -

I once flew RC PLANES about 30 years ago but was always Afraid of helicopters but now that I'm on disability I have to do something so yes "helicopters" is the choice.
I just got in the last two months:
Storm-Heli-ST-430P Semi-Metal Edition
INNOVA 450 SD FBL HELICOPTER
Heli-Max Novus 200 FP

The storm helicopter is the one I am trying to putting the KDS Flymentor on but it's driving me crazy!!!!!

I am new to rc-help how do I get to Helicopter Gyro section?

- - - Updated - - -

I once flew RC PLANES about 30 years ago but was always Afraid of helicopters but now that I'm on disability I have to do something so yes "helicopters" is the choice.
I just got in the last two months:
Storm-Heli-ST-430P Semi-Metal Edition
INNOVA 450 SD FBL HELICOPTER
Heli-Max Novus 200 FP

The storm helicopter is the one I am trying to putting the KDS Flymentor on but it's driving me crazy!!!!!

Click on the "Forum" tab at top of page, then scroll down to "Helicopters", you will see the "Gyro" section

ABriscoe

Having Trouble With Flymentor and storm 430 helicopter. I'm using the Devo 7 transmitter and using the gyro that came with the
helicopter "storm ROCK-5 gyro". I have everything working but the swash plate will not move when I tilt the helicopter, the rudder
is moving okay. Is there something I need to change in the transmitter or in the Flymentor PPC?

Top Bottom