Trucks Having fun!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:victorious::victorious::victorious:

Well I was out having fun yesterday in the back yard. My friend Rich came over with his e-revo brushless. We were tearing it ip I'll tell ya! Had a great day till I finally blew the slipper clutch. :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: Don't know how that happened. Then I take a look and I see that my wheele bar is missing.:confused1::confused1::confused1: Wonder how and when that happened? Did it happen last week? We could not find it anywhere! Maybe that's why it kept flipping over backwards! :lol::lol::lol: there is all ways e-bay!
:wavey::wavey::wavey: :cool::cool::cool:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Got all my parts last weekend. I even got extra parts. Lol. I went crazy bidding on parts. I did not think I would win that many bids! Lol. Oh well! Anyways, got her all put back together. The way the wheely bars are mounted on there it's no wonder they came off! The just slide on and clamp onto the rear bumper. No screws no nothing! I'll have to put a lanyard on them incase they fall off again! Lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Oh just thought of this. Tony, what is supposed to hold the clutch pads on the clutch? There is just two nipples there the pads sits on. I mean they would keep falling off during assembly. I put a couple of drops of ca on them to hold them in place. Worked like a charm! Lol

Tony

Staff member
Did you really use CA on the clutch? I will need to see a pic of the clutches and clutch bell and the flywheel to tell you how to install them.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
This is the clutch. E bay wouldn't let me copy the pic. Of the whole thing. If you want to see the whole clutch assembly go to e bay t maxx 3.3 and find one.

Photo Gallery

Tony

Staff member
Wait, this is for an airplane. They dont' have clutches. The prop is mounted directly to the crankshaft...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Lol ok! No really I ran out of battery power before. Lol there is a pressure plate and a disk holder with 3 fingers. the 3 pads go on the disk fingers there are 2 little nipples that the pads fit over. Hence the holes in the pads! Lol I just put a drop of ca on the nipples slipped the pads on waited for the ca to dry and installed everything. I found a better pic.

Photo Gallery

Tony

Staff member
Oh, this is for the maxx. The only clutches that I have seen used on those are two and three shoe clutches. But, I have been out of the game for a while. And if you are already replacing your clutches, then your idle is too high.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Something wasn't right anyway! Farther reading and I was supposed to adjust it and I didn't! Oh well I have 3 spare clutches now and a spare wheelie bar! Lol

Tony

Staff member
Someone needs to send me an old busted ass T-Maxx that I can play with. I will beat the crap out of this thing lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I hear you lol! I'm going to look for a used E maxx brushless over winter myself! 65+ mph on that one!mine go 45+ mph! I'm going to enjoy this lol!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:banroll::banroll::banroll:

I put together A sort video of us playing with my t maxx a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!

Its pretty funny!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Looks like you guys had some good times. Next time, setup some cones and have a little race. Drag or course, both are fun lol.

Tony

Staff member
It's a lot more green there than it is here lol. I like that little hill, I would be putting a small plywood ramp just before it for fun lol.

Top Bottom