General Have A New Esc But No Paperwork

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everyone,
I've recently bought an ESC 40A Brushless Motor Speed Controller BEC 30A 6-12v thru ebay. The seller Cell expert (Chinese) had advertised the following information and with a good price, I figured it would fit my Gartt 450 Pro I'm building. The problem is it came without a manual/instructions sheet on how to program. I contacted the seller twice and they never did answer my question. All I got was a partial refund and they said they were sorry. Item is still in the package and never open. Now I'm at a lost because I don't know if this unit will automatically configure to my 450 or do I need some sort of program card/user manual. It came without connectors/pins, no problem I plan on using EC3 connectors. My other 450 has a Copter X ESC that came with a manual. Are ESC setup procedures universal that I could use my Copter X sheet ?

Here are the technical specs:

. High rate PWM ( don't know what that means but sounded good)
. Low resistance
. 16s max w/ BEC disable
. User programmable brake
. Low voltage auto setting based on battery
. Throttle range self adjusting
. Soft start ramp up
. Auto motor in forward/reverse
. Safe power arming program
. Low torque start
. Auto shut down when signal is lost

Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated. As always thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Jim

Smoggie

Setup procedures vary brand to brand unfortunately. If you can post some photos of it someone might recognise what type it is and what instructions to use.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
I went back on ebay and found a seller here in the states. He handles the same type of ESC and I asked him about ZTW look a likes. Awaiting his response. I made a copy of Mystery manual and carefully looking it over.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
I'm doing my HAPPPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: Went on You Tube and found a guy who also has the same ESC, matched the model number and that quickly grabbed my attention. When he bought his it came with a manual and what makes this so exciting is I have the same manual for my Copter X ESC . He went thru the procedures using the manual and I of course watched his ever move. I'm one happy camper.

Top Bottom