? Hashbrown ? ... Whatever ...

Tony

Staff member
Those things are AWESOME!!!! But I do think they are getting smaller over the years lmao.

Tony

Staff member
I think I love them more than you do. You were losing weight and I was gaining weight lmao. Ugh, we need to stop talking about this before I have to go out and make some hashbrowns, fresh eggs from my chickens and some toast....

You need to come down sometime and we need to have a quad flying session!

RandyDSok

Dang it... I forgot to get eggs....

... this after previously forgetting to get saran wrap, aluminum foil and sugar for my coffee which I did finally get today... :waa:

LMAO

Tony

Staff member
You want some eggs? I think we have about 12 dozen sitting here lmao. If you want some, all you have to do is come down here.

RandyDSok

You want some eggs? I think we have about 12 dozen sitting here lmao. If you want some, all you have to do is come down here.

Let's see... drive 2 miles to the grocery store for a $2 dozen eggs... or spend $2 on gas and drive 10nm ( as the crow flies ) to out by Slaughterville... hmmmm.... LMAO

Tony

Staff member
Oh trust me, my eggs are WAY better than that antibiotic laced bland crap that you get in the store. AND!!!!!!!! We can do some flying!!!!

Tony

Staff member
Face it dude, you want to fly and I have the space! Just not for planes, unless you are good, for which you are better than I so you may be fine with a plane :biglaugh:

RandyDSok

Face it dude, you want to fly and I have the space! Just not for planes, unless you are good, for which you are better than I so you may be fine with a plane :biglaugh:

Planks are all I flew... I've got a micro Blade copter and a 450 Blade... the Blade hasn't seen air yet even... Just never got into it... And I don't do drones

In fact, I hate to say it... it's been so long that my batteries are probably suspect and just can't bring myself to look them over... :(

Tony

Staff member
Well then bring those helicopters down here and lets put the maiden on that Blade!!! It's time to get you back in the air again! And trust me, I have PLENTY of helicopters to fly lmao.

Top Bottom