1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Hey Guest, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

General Has Anyone Ever Messed With Inav On A Flying Wing?

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by Derek, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Derek

Derek RC Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    For the past few weeks, I've been setting up my 49" fpv wing with an Omnibus F4 v2 flight controller, flashed with Inav. Inav is a branch off of Cleanflight and Betaflight and uses many of the same features and options that we use on our miniquads, but it also allows for other features like Position Hold, Altitude Hold, Auto Launch, and more. The Omnibus flight controller has an integrated OSD and current sensor. I'm very much looking forward to getting the install and setup completed, as my personal time allows.

I was just wondering if anyone around here has had any experience with the same.

2. Derek

Derek RC Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    hmmm, i guess not.

3. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Home Page:
    I've never put any type of gyro/stabilization on an airplane... and don't FPV either.

4. Derek

Derek RC Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    No harm in that.