Happy New Year

Lee

Happy New Year. To everyone east of Europe. For everyone on the other side of the pond, 2013 looks great, you'll love it. :D

Have a great year, fly safe and hope you and your families have a healthy prosperous year.
All the best from Lee & Celia

Derek

That was nicely worded, Lee! Happy New Year to you, as well.

Happy New Year to everyone on RCH!!!

Derek & Jordan

pavotibio

Have a happy 2013! Hope this new year comes with joy and fortune for you and your families.
Greetings from Chile.
Mauricio F.

wolfman76

Happy new year from kyle-michelle and the kidsto everyone in the rc-help family best wishes in the new year to everyone and your families

murankar

Staff member
Happy new year. Sorry for being g late had a huge laptop issue that I caused.

I hope everyone has a great year. Here is to a new beginning.

BOKI

murankar; I have a display driver problem comes up & sometimes it corrects it's self & shows AMDKMDAP display driver has successfully recovered! Or the screen gets all kinds of lines on it& I reboot it & its OK! Computers are nice but they can be a pain also! Oh Happy New Year to you & yours also! The Best & safe flying! Have a computer guy coming tomorrow to look at it! :lol: :twothumbsup:

murankar

Staff member
Well I am not much on widows. All I can say about windows is uninstall the drivers and re-install them again. I am on Linux for the most part and things on here are way different. I caused an issue with my user account and just said screw it and re-installed the whole thing which opened a can of whoop *** on me. I finally got it solved but still need to get a couple more apps installed.

callsign4223

Staff member
You might wanna give tony a primer, I think he's about ready to start pullin his hair out over a couple of commands. I'm a windows/VMware admin so I'm no help to him on the Linux stuff.

Top Bottom