Happy Holidays From Rc-Help

Tony

Staff member
Rc-Help would like to wish you and yours a very happy holiday season. No matter if you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or any other holiday that I can't remember lol. It's all about one thing, being with family and having a good time. And we here at Rc-Help hope you do just that.

I myself woke up at 0230, stuffed some wood into the smoker, lit it on fire and I just now stuck our turkey in there. Yup, we are smoking a 20lb turkey for this holiday season. On Thanksgiving, I had 3 different types, and the smoked won out as I'm sure you all remember. So this time, it's only smoked and I'm doing it with a mixture of Mesquite, Pecan and Oak. Should make for a great tasting bird.

Post up and let us know what you have planned for today! I know I talked to a mechanic that worked on my truck yesterday and he has 8 houses to go to in a single day :shocked: I couldn't imagine lol.

Happy Holidays!

Lee

Merry Christmas Tony.
We had our Dinner yesterday, Spanish style.
Tiger Prawns, Spanish ham, Salmon, and my favourite, a large round loaf of bread, hollowed out and filled with various cheeses and wine. Its then baked, until the cheese melts inside. You just rip bits of the loaf and dip it in the cheese.
Beautiful day here. Blue sky and 63º
Have a great day mate :)

Tony

Staff member
Yup, it's supposed to be around 60ºF here today. And yes, the 150 is going to see some air time as is the 130x and my little quad lol. Gotta do something while the turkey is smoking.

Oh, and you are going to have to get me the recipe for that bread! That sounds great.

Lee

Recipe is easy.
Loaf of bread
What ever cheese you like, melted with a little wine (like Fondue)
Pour into bread and heat in the oven.
mmmmmm delicious

Tony

Staff member
Right on. Now, you are going to have to tell me what kind of wine. I'm a bourbon guy lol. Don't know much about wine.

Lee

Any dry white wine. the more acidic, the smoother the cheese becomes.
Just search Fondue recipes for the wines to use.

murankar

Staff member
So far all I got was a red sweat shirt, but I did manage to make a sale and gained some Christmas cash. This puts me about $10 short of the new servos. So I am happy about that.

I am starting my shift here in a bit. So my day was shot.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Sometimes, it's not about what you get from them, it's what you do with your time WITH them. I myself got a Grumpy Cat stuffed animal (they say it fits my personality lol), and I got a gift bottle of Gentleman Jack with some new glasses and I also got a Crystal Head Vodka, which I have to say, is the best vodka I have ever had. But the best thing I received was being able to sit down with family and having a good time.

I did get some nano quad time in here in the house, but because of the gale blowing outside, I was not able to fly anything today. And I get to do the whole work thing again in the morning. But, it pays the bills.

murankar

Staff member
Yes it was nice being able to share the day with the kids. Well morning anyways. Before i left for I got my daughters kareoke machine all setup. She was humming and mumbling as happy as could be. Reverb set really high and the volume loud. The inlaws did not complains so it was good.

In the morning I just might get a board game in with my some Nico. He got bejewled the board game.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom