Happy Birthday to our Commander in Chief !

EyeStation

Happy Birthday to our Commander in Chief and Admin extraordinaire, Tony!
Enjoy YOUR day, (well, you and Jordan it seems). And many prosperous more to ya.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks guys. Kev, you didn't miss it. I have had my date and age hidden since I started this forum. Not sure why it was that way, but it was. I just put it back up when I realized that it wasn't down there.

As for my day today, it's a misty kind of rain, one of those kind that just make you want to lay in bed all day lmao. And, I'm about to head off to work. It's not so bad though. Tomorrow I have an appointment that is going to keep me off work for the rest of the week. Hopefully if I'm feeling up to it (severe pain), I will be able to get some things done on here on my days off.

The work never stops lol.

Tony

Staff member
happy birthday tony, remember everything gets better with age bro. keep on flying.

haha, I'm not sure about that lol.

Thanks guys. Still raining here and I'm now at work. Hoping the day stays slow and easy.

Lee

I should have put that at the end, for the way you should feel after the party :D

Tony

Staff member
haha, That is the way I'm going to feel tomorrow after my appointment. Not looking forward to that. But, it's time to start correcting things that my family screwed up when I was growing up.

Graham Lawrie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MAN :)

HOPE YOU GOT THAT COPTER THAT IF I WIN THE LOTTERY I WILL SEND lol

All the best Tony x remember if you didn't get what you wanted. ......you still have all of us :)

Tony

Staff member
hehe, it's all good Graham. Gotta have a little fun today. All of the fun stops tomorrow.

Treff, thanks bro.

Top Bottom