Happy Birthday, Sideslip.

Sideslip

Thanks Tony,

Sorry I was late seeing this. I have almost stopped coming here completely because the mods are so hard on Adblock users. I can't keep turning off my Adblock and turning it back on again. I get way too much junk mail and junk ads as it is now. I will not give up my adblock just for this one site. I have no problem using adblock while surfing RCG and they don't block me because i have it. Too bad...I'll kind of miss coming to this place.

Bert

Tony

Staff member
Hey Sideslip, as I stated in the email we don't block members who run adblock. Never have and never will. We do have a script that runs asking to whitelist our site because not only does adblocker block ads, but it also blocks some functionality of the site itself. If you are using ABP, you an white list individual sites. If you would like to become an RCH supporter, this gets rid of ads completely. We rely on those ads and those members to keep this site running. I do not have a large backing of companies, it is only me and my members that keep this site running. And those ads and those members are what pay the bills.

Top Bottom