Happy Birfday Travis (RCD)

Tony

Staff member
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Yo, happy 16th birfday little bro! I know that was a big one for me. Finally able to leagilly drive my badass truck on the road. Too bad that truck is rusting in a field now. I never have asked you if you are a car guy. So are you? If so, what are you getting? And don't say a ricer lmao. Hope your birfday is a great one!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I got my temps late so i cnt drive until october. lol. i did get a car though! Its a 1999 Toyota Corolla. Ilove it!! I got no rc items today. :)

Tony

Staff member
With as many planes as you have, I would have thought you would ask for an SUV or truck lol. Congrats bro! Sucks about the No Rc, but I think you have enough lol. If you have any automotive questions, you know where to find me on my other forum. It's time to make you a car guy!

wolfman76

HAPPY BIRTHDAY travis wow i rem when i was 16 and driving gas was only a 1.80 sumthin i think wow i feel old...lol anyway enjoy it man and have a great 1

Tony

Staff member
Shutup, the gas was $0.89 when I started driving lmao. When it hit $1.20 I didn't know how I was going to afford gas lmao. Yeah, good times.

wolfman76

ok maybe i was wrong then i just know it was cheap as hell compared to now and shush man i am older then you...lmao

RCD

Glencairn Drone
ok maybe i was wrong then i just know it was cheap as hell compared to now and shush man i am older then you...lmao
Thanks man! I wish gas was still $1.80!! I'll probably cry every time I fill up the tank! :( $3.45 a gallon around where I live.

Top Bottom