700 [HAKTOYS] HAK736 HELICOPTER

JC JOE

My friend gave ma a hak 736 heli problem is with NO RADIO I have a spectrum DX6 & DX5e transmitter & also a DSMX & DSM2 receiver is it possible to use either of these radios or do i have to find a 3.5 Haktoy radio .the heli is in great shape looks new.I havent flown anything in 4 yrs .for health reasons .I was almost qualified with my plane at local rc field ,but didn,t get due to health so i am a rookie all over again.if possible please help me to get this airborn .If i need to buy a different Transmitter & receiver set up let me know what type.If this Heli isn,t worth all this trouble ,Please let me know that also .It was free so iam looking into it Thank you Joe

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there JC JOE and welcome :). You asked if this heli is worth all the trouble and I my self wouldn't. You already have the TX and the RX. You can purchase a decent heli, if you have the $$$$ rather then spending money on a toy...even though no rc vehicles are toys. Like I said this is just my :2c:

Admiral

I agree with D.O.G buy a hobby grade helicopter it will serve you much better in the long run. The Hak736 is a 3 channel Co-ax with a 3 in 1 control board, it is in no way compatible with Spektrum. If you really want it going the Hak Tx is only cheap but I'd suggest putting it on the shelf for display or sell it and use those funds towards a hobby grade helicopter.

PS Welcome to the forum.

JC JOE

I agree with D.O.G buy a hobby grade helicopter it will serve you much better in the long run. The Hak736 is a 3 channel Co-ax with a 3 in 1 control board, it is in no way compatible with Spektrum. If you really want it going the Hak Tx is only cheap but I'd suggest putting it on the shelf for display or sell it and use those funds towards a hobby grade helicopter.

PS Welcome to the forum.
well thank you thats 2 opions that say its not worth it.but if i come across a transmitter i dont know how i would bind it

JC JOE

Hey there JC JOE and welcome :). You asked if this heli is worth all the trouble and I my self wouldn't. You already have the TX and the RX. You can purchase a decent heli, if you have the $$$$ rather then spending money on a toy...even though no rc vehicles are toys. Like I said this is just my :2c:
thank you for info .i guess its not worth it ,i,ll get back into my plane since i have everything for that .like i said the heli was givin to me somewhere down the the line i,ll get a heli.just one quick question if i get a haktoy transmitter how would i bind it.?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:scratchchin: I'm not sure how you would bind it but imagine if you get the TX, it will have some sort of direction.

Top Bottom