Had My FP Breakthrough!

Microbus

In the past couple of weeks I've put in a lot of stick time and a lot of sim time and it finally paid off! Tonight my FP flying finally "clicked" into place, at least as far as basic flying goes. I started flying my mSRX without having to think about every move. I'm not saying I can do crazy stuff, but I can do my orientations and fly from room to room with relative control! When I did get in a bind I was able to recover without crashing and my hands just seemed to know what to do.

Again, I'm not doing anything fancy, but the fudamentals of heli flying finally clicked into place for me tonight. I'm happy to finally have made the beginner breakthrough! :triumphant:

Tony

Staff member
Congrats bro! It's an amazing feeling when it finally 'clicks'. Now that you have gotten it, keep flying and keep learning.

Microbus

Thanks Tony! When I first bought that mSRX I regretted it. I could only get it in the air before I crashed into something and I was pretty frustrated. I thought buying it was a bad idea. Now that I made the breakthrough I had so much fun with it tonight! Even when I was discouraged I knew I was in this for the long haul, but now that I made the breakthrough on fundamentals my enthusiasm is super energized. I will continue to improve and learn from you guys in a linear manner and I'm excited for the day when I can fly the crazy stuff that you guys do.

I also work with my Nano so I get CP exposure. I have work to do, but I can definitely see improvements with that as well. A year from now I'm Bert Kammerer....okay, maybe not. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Don't wanna get ahead of myself. I can't even plug in a tail boom correctly. lol

Lee

Well done dude. As Tony said, its a rush when you get it. Now you just want more and more.

Top Bottom