FBL Gyro Gyro setting

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello, I'm confuse on gyro settings. When i had my Walkera V450 the gryo setting was at 80% RTF. The tail servo that was on the Walkera is now in my Tarot for the time being. My gryo setting is now at 65% with the same tail servo but different Rx on it. Does the gryo setting changes with different Rx? Hope this make sense.

Derek

With the Spektrum products, Rate Mode is below 50% in the gyro menu and Heading Hold Mode is above 50%. Unless you are flying "scale", chances are you will be using Heading Hold Mode.

- - - Updated - - -

When you get the Tarot all set up, set your gyro for Rate Mode. This will help you center your tail rotor. Once you've done that, you can go back to your 65% and start working on the getting the tail to hold. Gradually raise the settings up from 65% until the tail begins to wag and then bring the gain down about 5%. You should be good to go!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
With the Spektrum products, Rate Mode is below 50% in the gyro menu and Heading Hold Mode is above 50%. Unless you are flying "scale", chances are you will be using Heading Hold Mode.

- - - Updated - - -

When you get the Tarot all set up, set your gyro for Rate Mode. This will help you center your tail rotor. Once you've done that, you can go back to your 65% and start working on the getting the tail to hold. Gradually raise the settings up from 65% until the tail begins to wag and then bring the gain down about 5%. You should be good to go!

Thanks there Derek. I'll give that a try today. Yesterday was to windy to play and adjust By the way, have you try cobra motors.com for the motor you are looking for? just throwing it out there.

Top Bottom