600 gyro question

bigwrench

I have a AR7300BX receiver with no manual. However I have the manual for the AR7200BX. Are they the same programming procedure? Second will the 7300BX handle the Trex600 size copter?
As always thank all of you for your support.
Ray Lewis, R/Seahawks Cape Coral , Florida

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's up bigwrench. The AR7200BX/AR7300BX are the same. I have my AR7300BX on my 550 and 3 AR7200BX. one on my Tarot 450, Gaui X3 and Align 500. Both AR can be used up to a 800. Unless they go bigger on the heli like the velo 880. It's all good. Go fly and enjoy. Randy help you with the link already :).

Spyder

I have a Blade 200 SRX.I bought it new, crashed it first flite. Bet no ones done that before. anyway, I had to replace the tail boom and stab fin set. It as a light crash. got off the ground a bout two feet. went 20 ft. and crashed. So as I was saying. I replaced those parts then did a re-bind. Took it out to do a test flite and when I throttled it up, the tail motor revs up fast causing the chopper to spin counter clock wise. The main motor and blades react properly when engaged with throttle. Any suggestions on cause. I should have started out by say that I am new to the RC world, but I am going to learn to fly this little beast. No matter how many parts it takes! Help!

buel williams

I have a Blade 200 SRX.I bought it new, crashed it first flite. Bet no ones done that before. anyway, I had to replace the tail boom and stab fin set. It as a light crash. got off the ground a bout two feet. went 20 ft. and crashed. So as I was saying. I replaced those parts then did a re-bind. Took it out to do a test flite and when I throttled it up, the tail motor revs up fast causing the chopper to spin counter clock wise. The main motor and blades react properly when engaged with throttle. Any suggestions on cause. I should have started out by say that I am new to the RC world, but I am going to learn to fly this little beast. No matter how many parts it takes! Help!
now thats the spirit no matter how many parts it takes check the twist in your drive belt

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I agree with buel on this. Check you wiring going into the gyro. Something is backward.

RandyDSok

Spyder....

What you did by posting in bigwrench's thread about what they were asking about.. is hijack his thread for your own purposes. Always start your own thread when you have questions and don't post them in someone else's unless your question is asked in order that you are trying to help the OP. Group therapy for tech questions never works out well.

I've reported your first post to the admins and hopefully they will be able to split it and the responses out so bigwrench can get the answers they were looking for.

RandyDSok

Hmm... Spyder...

I see you did start a thread about your issues.... I'm not certain if having your posts split out would make much difference or not... I'll leave it to the admins to straighten out I guess.

Spyder

If I have caused some confusion especially on my part of forum etiquette, I apologize, I truly do. I will try to act appropriately from now on.

Spyder

I have a AR7300BX receiver with no manual. However I have the manual for the AR7200BX. Are they the same programming procedure? Second will the 7300BX handle the Trex600 size copter?
As always thank all of you for your support.
Ray Lewis, R/Seahawks Cape Coral , Florida
I apologize for summitting my question in your forum Bigwrench. It was a misunderstanding of where to ask my question. It want happen again. I see you are from Florida. I am from there as well. Orange Lake is where I hale from. Hopefully the weather is treating you nice. God bless you and yours sir.

RandyDSok

If I have caused some confusion especially on my part of forum etiquette, I apologize, I truly do. I will try to act appropriately from now on.

It is what it is now... water under the bridge as they say. Not to mention, you can only learn about these things if someone takes the time to explain them.

Just as forum etiquette ... The general "rules" on most forums is where it's a tech support type of thing ( question or other similar )... keep your own questions out of that thread unless you are looking to get additional info from the OP ( original posting user ) in order to help them. This is just so the user that originally was asking for assistance will get the help they need without the thread getting sidetracked unless it is sidetracked by the OP user themselves.

Other more discussion types of forums, it's not like that and everyone is more or less open to ask or say what they are within the forum guidelines.

Now some forums have both types of areas... this forum is one of those. So most of the forum areas are more support directed and yet there are some areas that are more discussion oriented. So in these cases, usually looking at the first post you can determine if it's someone looking for support of some type, or just asking things in general where a discussion format is more appropriate.

Heck, we've had threads that started out as strictly a support type and then once the questions or info was answered, devolved into a discussion usually along the same topic lines of the original. Just use your best judgement and typically you will be fine. Tony ( the forum owner ) doesn't want it to be too strict and certainly doesn't want each of us trolling each other ( unless is fun when it's obviously not serious )...

RandyDSok

Oh... technically.... everywhere on this site is the "forum".... this is a thread on that forum... and one reply within the thread is called a post. Again, just so you know.

Top Bottom