General Guys I need help figuring out what is good and what is not...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
These deals are on craigslist.

One is this: Model Airplane-Project-With Controller/Starters Etc

All new incomplete stuff. What is missing? What do I need? Worth it??

Second is this. Nitro rc plane complete never flown.. Guy claims engine works. He said he'll show it to me. He never let's it just sit. He taxis it around every two weeks..

Is this worth it. He is asking 200 but might cone down... Can y'all help me decide.. Please!! I'll really appreciate it..

I am getting these cause they come with extra stuff like starters and junk.

First one Is a new engine, but what all will I need to put it all together.. ,??

Thanks for your inputs! :)

Lee

I,d go for neither :D I,m very dubious of second hand gear. Especially when it looks like its been sat in someone attic for years. Getting something new from Nitroplanes or similar. Save you loads of hassle in the long run.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I,d go for neither :D I,m very dubious of second hand gear. Especially when it looks like its been sat in someone attic for years. Getting something new from Nitroplanes or similar. Save you loads of hassle in the long run.

I have to agree with Lee! I thought you bought a plane last week?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
heehee... yes breeze i did.. I didnt go for any of these either. I just was asking because these were ridiculously cheap, thats all.. But i am glad i didnt go for any of these. Because I wanna see how this balsa wood/monokote plane works out for me. I am excited about it.. its electric so it'll be good to start. i asked tony and tony said similar things too... So... thanks for the inputs guys! y'all are awesome.. but ... I will need help with my nexstar now.. it came in mail today!1 :D :D :D I made another thread for it.

Tony

Staff member
I responded to the other thread. YOu will like that plane if you just take your time. Hold off on the nitro until you are proficient with flying these. And, practice some deadstick landings. YOu will have flameouts with nitro, and you are going to have to land without power. I have done it on my jet, you can do it with a trainer that is made to float lol.

Top Bottom