Growing airforce

Dirk

My private air-force is growing by the day. I now have more aircraft in my private air-force than my country has. :chuckles::chuckles:

Left front is my depron scratch built F-15. Behind that is a Sukhoi SU-37 with twin motors and thrust vectoring. (I just can't seem to finish this plane). At the back is another foamy. The two helis are my KDS 550 and my Align 450.

006.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:

jklong03

Thanks Lee, I enjoy the planes but the helis give me more thrills.
Funny, being a plane nut from as long as I can remember, planes fascinated me while helis seemed more daunting. I speak from ignorance here, but the challenge of helis has always getting one back in one piece. I am sure given a chance to master helis I would feel differently. But I am from the Era where WWII fighters were the epitome of technology and skillful pilots. Now I know that anyone who can invert a helicopter and cut grass with it deserves my upmost respect!

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, being a plane nut from as long as I can remember, planes fascinated me while helis seemed more daunting. I speak from ignorance here, but the challenge of helis has always getting one back in one piece. I am sure given a chance to master helis I would feel differently. But I am from the Era where WWII fighters were the epitome of technology and skillful pilots. Now I know that anyone who can invert a helicopter and cut grass with it deserves my upmost respect!

- - - Updated - - -

Tony

Staff member
I do like that fleet. Now, we just need some pictures of them all in the air!!! lol.

Top Bottom