Greetings

Engr_Arven

Hi sir tony, I am a new member your wonderful site and thanks of one of yours, anyway I just got registered last couple of days and tried to introduce myself on that day but won't get through(tried 3x) then I tried again on the next day, but still the same way until I got it today.

Tony

Staff member
Can you tell it to me? That is the only way I can start to track down any issues if there are any.

Engr_Arven

Forget about it at least I got it now. Anyway I wanna introduce myself on you coz ur the owner of this wonderful and meaningful site that I know it is a big help for a beginner like me in the world of rc heli hobby. I am just started only last year to learn how to fly and still I am crazy about it. I have 5 helis so far,started with esky belt cp,walkera cb180,blade mcpx,align 450 pro,align 500 and two simulator(Phoenix v3 and real flight) and I am an Asian(Philippines)guy but lives now here in Illinois.

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like you have a great collection of heli's there. And good deal on the simulators, I have both of those as well.

Hope your family over in the Philippines are all okay. Horrible what happened over there.

Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

:welcome1:

Engr_Arven

Yes all my family are ok and thank god we are too far from that place. Sadly still a lot of people still missing because as of this hour the accounted dead body found is only 3700+

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY Engr-Arven from NW indiana here glad to have you and any questions never hesitate to ask us we are alll here to help... and also very glad to hear your family is ok as for the rest best some of us can do is atleast say a prayer for all of those that were affected ......

Lee

Welcome to the forum mate. Lets see some picture and video if you have it of your fleet of helis.
Glad to hear your family are all ok. Really bad situation over there at the moment.

Engr_Arven

thank you very much for the prayers of my countrymen who affected by the strongest typhoon haiyan ever recorded and your support for my newest hobby.again thank you sir!

Top Bottom