Greetings from the local Swamp!

Gator Bait Bill

Hi, I am Gator Bait Bill.

I want to thank Tony fromt he videos @ youtube for the invite over here and for the excellent videos. I started looking at the Tmaxx rebuild videos because I have an Smaxx to rebuild. I decided to get back into the hobby as something fun to do with my son, Gator Bait Nate ;D. I will get some pictures up in another post.

We have some mean kids in the neighborhood that like to say he isnt "cool enough" to play with... IKR insert several of dads creative language skill thoughts about that. Anyway, I view it as an excellent tinkering hobby and a great way to start learning about maintenance and proper care.

I feel like its Christmas, we have been tinkering on the old beater SMaxx and he doesn't know that I have a Tmaxx classic coming for him tomorrow. I picked up a 3.3 Revo for myself, I always wanted a revo.

Well I think its a pretty long winded intro so..

Thanks for reading it and I look forward to being on here.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH Bill! What T-Maxx do you have coming? And you are going to love that Revo! Those things are a blast. And yes, do post pics when you get them!

:welcome1:

Smoggie

Hi Bill, welcome to the forum. I know just about squat about RC cars but others here are much better informed on that branch of the RC hobby, so i'm sure you will get answers to any questions you have.

Steve

Gator Bait Bill

They came today, its a 2.5 tmaxx classic for the boy. Having some issues with it so Ill post about it in another part of the forum. Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Top Bottom