Great Day V-911 Commander Pro

As stated previously new to R/C world might have had a few as a kid or the tethered types but never held an interest but as of late I have accumulated 12 from 3.5 channel to 6 channel. Most are Syma and WL Toys.
So as I am working with with the Pro I notice she is sluggish I manipulate the connect buckles to the outer position, and step up to mode 2 in flying and that lil pro was hauling zipping and spinning banks, turns pirouettes, touch n gos having me a blast. Yes guys I lost it banked into a wall snapped a connect buckle, have extra no worries. Thing is I did not concentrate on the wreck busted parts for that brief 4 - 5 minutes it was AWESOME. I have been working at it at least an hour a day for the last couple of months, I guess it was time to step-up but to the guys starting like me this is not a skill one just has or has not it is a skill desired a skill worked for. The fun is there if you work for it and wreckage is just part of it. When you purchase your copters look into spare parts at same time save you some hassle.

Top Bottom