Great Customer Service

cml001

Ok.. So I've had the Trex 550PRO DFC for a couple weeks or more and just a few days ago opened the box to start the build... Keeping in mind I have purchased various parts & pieces separately as I'm gonna theme this bird out in red to match the canopy etc... So I opened the box to find that it's has the new canopy(green window) that looks similar to the 450L... Everything I've seen lists this as a canopy one could get separate of the kit... And the kit with the 550E DFC canopy(blue window). The canopy I received was also caved in with a small crack line in the paint... Hardly noticeable once shaped back up with the hair dryer.. But still.. Lotta money to get a crushed canopy with a crack in the paint. So I called The Trex Store, thinking I'd had it long enough they wouldn't replace it. This was 2 days ago I contacted them. I got home today to find a box waiting on me with the canopy I thought I was originally gonna get.. And a free t-shirt. Awesome customer service! Cudos to The Trex Store!

Welcome to Align T-Rex Store

I dig'm and will shop their site more.. Very pleased!

cml001

Not even close.. No.. Im still waiting on an order from back in October to show up from china!

Lee

Customer service for the win. I'll pay more for something with good customer service.

Top Bottom