Graham & Boki on Phoenix

Tony

Staff member
Are you really on XP or are you just running 7 in XP mode? Looks like you guys had fun! One of these days.... lol

Graham Lawrie

Hi Tony, Yes XP, it is on my work laptop, which is a HP Elitebook. It would have had 7 loaded on it , but our company cannot run on 7 so they wipe it and load XP so it will work with our programmes.

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like the computers here at the base. We just put in a new system for the security and the only thing approved through the DoD is Xp. Takes two years to approve other versions, so they just stick with what works.

Derek

I got to fly with BOKI for a bit earlier. It looked to me that he was doing well. Sure he had some crashes....but I was surely crashing, too, lol.

BOKI

Re: Graham & Boki on Phoenix

Graham; Hey Thanks Graham was fun flying with the you & guy's on the site ! Had a great time hope we can do it lot's more ! Don't know to much yet but I'm sure trying! The pictures were neat & The Best !Hope to Fly with you again soon! Dave

- - - Updated - - -

mountaindewdude76; Derek was a fun time & that's what RC is all about & the site! Sure hope to fly with you lot's more ! Learning lot's from the site & flying with everyone ! It's been Just Great time! Talk to you again soon! The Best Dave! Also changed my Pilot name to BOKI 1 on Phoenix program! needed more letters in the Name! The Best talk to you again soon!

Top Bottom