Gpro flybarless system

smattext

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi everyone just wanted to talk about the Gpro I am always on line looking for deals or maybe what i think is a deal!! but i think if you buy the Align Gpro flybarless system from an rc store its gonna cost about 130.00 average price i believe. I found a guy on ebay that that sells align products, he puts them up for bid starting at 0 and what ever the end bid is that is what you get it for even if it is below market price. I got the Gpro for 80.00 I just got done installing it on my 450 its not a bad gyro at all. It's much better then the 3gx and is not much more exspensive. You do the setup much like you do the ikon setup, its much easier then the 3gx setup and the directions are way easier to understand. One thing that was always frustrating with the 3gx for me is it would not always initialize correctly. With the Gpro so far it boots up quik i like that,the only thing that was kind of annoying was once in the setup menu the esc beeps 1 continuous beep until your done with the setup menu so if you can't get to the the wires to unplug the motor it will probably drive you crazy!! So if cost is an issue for you this might be a good gyro to use. Thats my take and sorry for my grammer it was never a strong suit for me.

Admiral

Thanks for the review, I have 3 x 3GX up and running OK but always look at the 3GX first when things go wrong. I not sure I would go for a Gpro but at least now it will go on the maybe list.

hersch710

Hi everyone just wanted to talk about the Gpro I am always on line looking for deals or maybe what i think is a deal!! but i think if you buy the Align Gpro flybarless system from an rc store its gonna cost about 130.00 average price i believe. I found a guy on ebay that that sells align products, he puts them up for bid starting at 0 and what ever the end bid is that is what you get it for even if it is below market price. I got the Gpro for 80.00 I just got done installing it on my 450 its not a bad gyro at all. It's much better then the 3gx and is not much more exspensive. You do the setup much like you do the ikon setup, its much easier then the 3gx setup and the directions are way easier to understand. One thing that was always frustrating with the 3gx for me is it would not always initialize correctly. With the Gpro so far it boots up quik i like that,the only thing that was kind of annoying was once in the setup menu the esc beeps 1 continuous beep until your done with the setup menu so if you can't get to the the wires to unplug the motor it will probably drive you crazy!! So if cost is an issue for you this might be a good gyro to use. Thats my take and sorry for my grammer it was never a strong suit for me.

when mounting on my 500 pro i put it in the back of the rotor head arrow facing towards the tail wires facing towards the rotor head in the software setup what mounting position do i choose the 2 top choices have the gyro mounted up top the heli but in front of the motor the 2 bottom choices have the gyro mounted behind the rotor head but down low inside the frame

smattext

Goblin 380 Supporter
your confusing the hell out of me but if your mounting it like i think you are there are 4 boxes to choose from choose the one on the top right and you should be good! let me know if this is the right one!!

Top Bottom