FBL Gyro Gov light stays on 3Gx

Karubah

I can't get the red gov light to turn green. Can anyone help with this? Cheers Andy

- - - Updated - - -

PS It's on trek 550E FBL.

Tony

Staff member
Depending on your Tx, you may not be able to control it. If you are using a DX7s or DX8 WITH the AR8000 Rx, then the Gov will be on the Aux2 channel. If you are using the same said Tx's with OUT the AR8000 and ONLY two satellite Rx's, then your Gear channel will control the Gov.

Karubah

Thanks for your quick response. I'm using just the 3Gx with two receivers and only one receiver has a steady light the other blinks like it is not bound. Tx is a Dx8.should the gov in tx be inhibited or not? The 3gx manual only seems to say about Nitro. Cheers, A

Tony

Staff member
IMO, I would not run a Gov on that heli. Others may have a different opinion. But if you want to use it, the setup is pretty much the same as a nitro. You are just editing the max rpm of the heli. Unfortunately I have no idea how to set it up on an electric heli. But yes, if you want to turn it on, you will have to go into the Gov menu and set it up in there.

Karubah

Ok! I will leave it off its not needed. I know I should be in a different thread but could you remember where the video is of setting up FBL head is? Oh and any ideas on why only one receiver is bound? Cheers Andy

Tony

Staff member
He has to turn it on first, but ONLY if he wants to use it. Right now, as stated in his above post, his Gov menu is INH right now.

Top Bottom