General got the new birds

gaurdian

Well thanks for all the info guys on making my choice of buying these heli's I think the turning point was when murankar said jump on it.....turns out it's was only in 2 crash's not bad he said but the second time scared him so his lose my gain.....and the guai is new never flown and all it needs is the servo's so any imput on what to get would be great here is a pic of them and the rest of the family.....IMG_1417.jpgIMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Lee

Nice,
They look great.
If they were mine, the first thing I would do is convert then to FBL :)
Servos for the X5. You could go for the same ones as the Trex 500.

Graham Lawrie

+1 on Lee, I have my 600 FLB and when I get the time and money I will convert, just too many spares to justify the change:)

Very nice fleet:) Servos, very much what you can afford£££$$$$$. Buy the best you can afford:)

EyeStation

I have 3 used GS-501's from this sale,
http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=613469
I am not sure if they would fit your bird. They don't fit my 450, that's for sure.
I picked them up, telling the guy I needed a set for my 450. My mistake for not checking the size spec's.
I'll give them to you for the same deal, +$5 more to PP and ship.
They are very clean and seem smooth as butter. Comes with (6) T style servo arms and the screw to secure the arms.

Update: got the PM. they are yours. No problem with your request. You are helping me get my money back to spend on other RC stuff.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Wow nice to see you got the deal worked out. The side frames on the Gaui are definitely an upgrade. I know the Trex can upgrade to fbl, not sure on the Gaui. It was a pleasure helping you in the decision. Now we need some video of those in the air.

Top Bottom